Program 4 digit universal remote codes for new TVs using below codes, You can control almost all new TVs available in the market using the codes listed below. These codes work with all new models of Samsung, LG, Hisense, Sony, Philips, Vizio, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sharp , Hitachi and many more brands.
Programming the remote:
1. Move slide switch to the position for the desired type of device.
2. While pressing the POWER button.
use the number buttons to enter the three digit code from the list below
3. Release the POWER button and test.
4. If the code does not operate the product, repeat using the next code listed.
A LG DVD player can be controlled with any universal remote if you have the correct programming guide and the correct remote codes. If the codes below do not work with your LG DVD player, please leave a comment below with the model number of your remote control and DVD player and we will find you the correct remote code.
If you have an LG Sound Bar and want to control it with a Universal remote control, Cable remote, or SAT remote, we have the codes needed. An LG soundbar can be controlled with just about any universal remote control if you have the correct programming guide and the correct remote codes for the sound bar.
The Cox Universal Remote Control is programmed to operate your cable box. To control your TV like Vizio, Samsung, Sony, and LG, perform the following steps;
Program XR11 remote:
1.Turn on the TV you are programming.
2. Press and hold the "Setup" button until the status LED at the top of the remote changes from red to green.