How to program a GE (General Electric) universal remote section lists the detail steps to program universal remote codes. General Electric universal remote codes have been tested on universal remote code compatible devices including TV, Home theater systems, sound bars
The universal remote is often an underappreciated invention despite its immense utility. When the original remote is lost or a replacement is unavailable, universal remotes from various brands can step in to save the day. These remotes are easily pairable and can be set up to work with nearly any television, regardless of brand or model.
ou can program your DIRECTV Universal Remote to control the following: TV, Audio components, Blu-ray player, DVD player, and VCR.
If you have an HD DVR or HD receiver, follow these steps:
- Turn on a device.
- On the remote control, press a device key once (e.g., AUX, VCR, or CABLE). Press and hold SETUP until the selected mode key flashes twice, then release SETUP.
- ENTER the four digit code for your device found in the sidebar to the right. If performed correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice. If the selected mode key emits a long blink, the code is invalid.
Programming the remote:
1. Move slide switch to the position for the desired type of device.
2. While pressing the POWER button.
use the number buttons to enter the three digit code from the list below
3. Release the POWER button and test.
4. If the code does not operate the product, repeat using the next code listed.
The Samsung universal remote is often an underappreciated invention despite its immense utility. When the original remote is lost or a replacement is unavailable, Samsung universal remotes works with various brands can step in to save the day. These remotes are easily pairable and can be set up to work with nearly any television, regardless of brand or model.
Smart TV Universal Remote Codes
Home Theatre Universal Remote Codes
Remote Codes For Audio Receivers
Universal Remote Codes By Brand
Remote Codes For DVD Players
Streaming Media Player Remote Codes
Digital Converter Remote Codes
Remote Codes For Video Projectors
Universal remote codes
Connecting Devices To TV
Replacement Remotes For TVs
Replacement Remotes For DVR
DVD Blu-Ray Player Region Codes
Directutor has Universal Remote for tv, full list of universal remote codes, GE remote codes, RCA remote codes, Philips remote codes, Samsung remote codes, LG Remote codes
Disclaimer: DirecTutor.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Republication of the contents are expressly prohibited without the written consent of DirecTutor.com for commercial purposes.Comments to : DirecTutor.com Copyright © 2023, DirecTutor.com