Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes (4 and 5 digit)
Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes (4 and 5 digit) programming the remote
Using the direct code entry method
1. Locate the Remote Code List provided above.
2. Manually turn on the device you wish to control.
3. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator light stays on (approximately 2 seconds) and then release the SETUP button.
4. Press and release the desired device button on the remote (DVD/BLU-RAY). The red indicator will blink once and then remain on.
5. Enter the first 4-digit OR 5-Digit code previously found in the code list using the number buttons on the remote. If the code entered is a valid code, the red indicator light will turn off. If the code entered is not a valid code, the red indicator light will flash and remain on allowing you to re-enter the code. If no buttons are pressed for 35 seconds, the remote will exit the SETUP mode and you will have to start over.
6. Point the remote at the device. Press the POWER button if the device turns off, no further programming is required for that device. If the device does not turn off, return to step 3 and use the next code found in the code list. Continue this process until a code for your device is found.