Program 4 digit universal remote codes for new TVs using below codes, You can control almost all new TVs available in the market using the codes listed below. These codes work with all new models of Samsung, LG, Hisense, Sony, Philips, Vizio, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sharp , Hitachi and many more brands.
- Turn on a device.
- On the remote control, press a device key once (e.g., AUX, VCR, or CABLE). Press and hold SETUP until the selected mode key flashes twice, then release SETUP.
- ENTER the four digit code for your device found in the sidebar to the right. If performed correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice. If the selected mode key emits a long blink, the code is invalid.
Programming the remote:
1. Move slide switch to the position for the desired type of device.
2. While pressing the POWER button.
use the number buttons to enter the three digit code from the list below
3. Release the POWER button and test.
4. If the code does not operate the product, repeat using the next code listed.
Make sure to hookup and power on all the Sony TV or other device you want to setup using Sony universal remote codes. next, make sure the batteries are working in the universal remote. Note down the Sony universal remote codes from the list provided. Nothing is more frustrating to find out that you have not hooked up or universal remote batteries are bad after spending your evening on trying to program Sony universal remote.
This Insignia™ NS-D160A14 DVD player supports DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD, CD-
Use below remote codes for your Insignia Blu-ray Players these are the most popular and tested Insignia Blu-Ray DVD player codes. below aremote codes work with alll remotes as these remote codes are universal. These codes will work with all Insignia Blu-Ray players including the Smart Network WI-FI ready models and the Insignia 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players.