The idea of being able to operate all your entertainment devices with just one remote is undoubtedly appealing. It's hard to imagine anyone who wouldn't want this kind of convenience. Luckily, programming is the key to making this possible. By programming your remote, you can now keep your other remotes stored away. But how exactly does programming work? It's simple - all you need are your remote, device, and most importantly, the codes.
Universal Remote Codes for Emerson TVs
So, what are these codes for? They are unique combinations that are specifically designed to work with a particular brand and type of device. There are a plethora of codes available, and they are provided on this page for your convenience. Prior to programming, it's highly recommended that you peruse the list of codes and take note of those that correspond to your Emerson TV. This will make it easier for you to input the correct code when prompted during the procedure.
To program your Emerson TV with a universal remote, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Emerson TV is switched on and that your universal remote is in good working condition to prevent interruptions during the process.
- Point your universal remote towards your Emerson TV.
- Press and hold the SETUP button to begin programming. Wait for the red light to flash before releasing the button.
- On your TV screen, a column labeled "remote codes" will appear. Scroll down and select a code from the list provided on this page. Enter the code using the number keys on your remote control.
- If you entered the code correctly, a small light will blink four times as an indicator. If the light does not blink, choose a new set of codes and try again. Repeat this step until the light blinks four times, indicating success.
- To fully verify that your remote control is functional and programmed, test out a few buttons and ensure that they perform their specific commands.
Remember that there are several reasons why the codes may not work initially, such as deteriorating batteries or obstructions in the room. Keep trying new codes until you find one that works. With persistence, you'll soon be able to enjoy the convenience of operating all of your entertainment devices with just one remote.
2 and 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For Emerson TVs
Emerson multi-brand remote codes for TV’s.
Emerson TV 2 Digit Remote Codes
01, 03, 04, 23, 32, 34, 35, 77, 83, 84
Emerson TV 4 Digit Remote Codes:
0181, 0198, 0205, 0207, 0263, 0490, 0650, 3005, 3008, 3010, 3011, 3012, 3013, 3015, 3025, 3031, 3186, 3203, 3204, 3218
How to Program Emerson TV using the Universal Remote Control Code
Using the code(s) provided above, program the remote control directly using the following steps.
Enter Setup Mode
Press and hold down the SETUP button on the remote until the red light on the remote turns on. Release the SETUP button. The red light will remain on.
NOTE: The red light with either be a small light at the top of the remote or the power on/off button.
Press the device type button
Press and release the device button on the remote for the type of device you wish to control. The red light will blink once and remain on.
NOTE: If there is not a device button on the remote for your type of device, you can use any device button on the remote.
Enter the device code
Use the number buttons on the remote to enter the first code shown above. The red light will turn off after entering the fourth digit.
Tests the results
Point the remote at the device. Test the buttons on the remote to see if the device responds as you would expect. If the buttons do not operate the device, return to Step 1 above and use the next code in the list.
Repeat this process for your other devices