MRU1301/17 Universal Remote control Instructions:
- Turn on the device (TV, DVR, etc.) you wish to operate.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red light indicator remains lit, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVR, etc.). The red light indicator flashes, then remains lit.
- Enter one of the 4 digit code from the code table above
- With the device turned on, press several buttons to test if the Device responds. If the device responds properly, you have successfully found a valid code for your device.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for other devices you wish to set up the Remote control for.
- After a valid code entry, the red light indicator turns off.
- For an invalid code, the red light indicator flashes first and then turns off. In this case, you have to enter Setup mode again and enter a new code.
- If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.