What should be the service name when Configuring Oracle Configurator in Siebel.
To Configuring Oracle Configurator - Use the following instructions to apply the run changes for the configuration to the database.
3. Navigate to Site Map > Administation Order Management > Signals.
a. Query for the Signal "Customize".
b. Lock the signal record and click on Workspace.
c. Change the service name to SWI Configurator Load.
However, the Order to Cash implementation guide on page labeled 196, section “Changing the Runtime Configuration to Invoke Oracle Configurator from Siebel CRM” step 3.c. says:-
“Change the service name to Oracle Configurator Load”
If on O2C PIP2.5,1 and Siebel QF7103 the configuration should be to have the service name as ‘SWI Configurator Load’.
This workflow internally calls the workflow “Oracle Configurator Load” as a subprocess and based on the system preference to enable O2C PIP it will call “Oracle Configurator Load” to launch Oracle Configurator else it will launch Siebel Configurator using subprocess “Configurator Load”.
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- Oracle's Siebel CRM is in the Leaders Quadrant and Oracle Fusion Sales in the Visionaries Quadrant of Gartner 2012 report (120.0%)
- Installing Patch in Siebel 8 - Client using Opatch Utility (120.0%)
- Oracle Communication Integration Pack FAQs (100.0%)
- How to Troubleshoot Database Errors Caused by Deleting Repositories using Siebel Tools (100.0%)
- What to expect from Open UI for Siebel CRM (100.0%)
- CRM Siebel Application on iPad and iPhone (100.0%)
- D&B Announces Availability of D&B360TM for Siebel CRM (100.0%)
- Oracle to build Siebel iPhone App (100.0%)
- Uninstalling the Siebel 8 patch from local client and tools (100.0%)
- Oracle CRM OnDemand releases Version 20 (80.0%)