Philips SRU2103/27 Universal Remote control codes for TV, VCR, Set-top Box
Submitted by dtadmin on Fri, 04/13/2012 - 12:51
SRU2103/27 Universal Remote control Instructions
- Turn on the device (TV, DVR, etc.) you wish to operate.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red light indicator remains lit, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVR, etc.). The red light indicator flashes, then remains lit.
- Enter one of the 4 digit code from the code table above
- With the device turned on, press several buttons to test if the Device responds. If the device responds properly, you have successfully found a valid code for your device.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for other devices you wish to set up the Remote control for.
- After a valid code entry, the red light indicator turns off.
- For an invalid code, the red light indicator flashes first, and then turns off. In this case you have to enter Setup mode again and enter a new code.
- If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
Code Finder: Select the brand name from the drop down list for each component for which you want to see codes.
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- Siebel Standard interactivity configuration tips (83.3%)
- Philips MRU1400/17 Universal remote codes and instuctions for TV, DVD, VCR, Home Theater and Set-top box (66.7%)
- Philips MRU1301/17 Universal remote codes and instuctions for TV, DVD, VCR, Home Theater and Set-top box (66.7%)
- Web Portal Integration with Siebel Applications (66.7%)
- XML Tools And Utilities (66.7%)
- Siebel XML Web Interface (66.7%)
- Microstrategy Interview Questions - part 8 (50.0%)
- How To Add a New Property or Set the Value of an Existing Property in the Siebel Message XML that is Being Sent Out Through a Workflow Process (50.0%)
- Siebel Webservice And EAI - Basic Concepts ans Steps Involved (50.0%)
- Purging an EIM table (50.0%)