Common questions asked during software testing interviews
Submitted by dtadmin on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 01:23
Most of the Software testing interviewers ask below questions:
- One of the first questions asked during an interview is “Can you tell me something about yourself?”
- Can you describe yourself and some of your achievements?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- How well do you rate yourself in software testing, on a scale of one to ten?
- Are you looking for onsite opportunities?
- Why have you changed jobs so many times? (Prepare a decent answer; do not blame companies and Individuals).
- Have you worked with software automation?
- What do you know about our company?
- Can you describe the best project you have worked on?
- Do you work on Saturday and Sunday?
- What is the biggest team size you have worked with?
- Can you describe your most recent project?
- How much time will you need to join our organization?
- What certifications do you have?
- What motivates you?
- Which type of job gives you the greatest satisfaction?
- What type of environment are you looking for?
- Do you have experience in software testing projectmanagement?
- Do you like to work on a team or as an individual?
- Describe the best project manager you have worked with.
- Why should I hire you?
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Can you explain some important points that you have learned from your past projects?
- Have you worked on some unsuccessful projects, if yes can you explain why the project failed?
- Will you be comfortable with onsite offshore model?
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
No related items were found.