vizio universal remote codes are listed below, before programming vizio tv using universal remote codes Make sure to hookup and power on Vizio tv and all the devices you want to setup. next, make sure battries are working in the Vizio or universal remotes. Write down the Vizio universal remote codes from the list provided below. Nothing is more frustrating to find out that you have not hookedup or universal remote batteries are bad after spending your evening on programming universal or Vizio remote.
This article is about Programming Vizio TV using Universal remote or a replacement remote, if you are looking for "how to program Vizio Remote universal remote for tv" see our article on Using Vizio remote to operate devices in your entertainment system here
How to program VIZIO Tv using a Universal Remote control code
Use the following instructions and code list to program your VIZIO Universal Remote Control
Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)
Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice. LED will remain lit.
Enter the programming code for your VIZIO TV from the code list below and enter it using the Number Buttons. The LED flashes once after entering each digit. If the code is accepted, the LED flashes twice after the last digit is and then turns off.
Point the VIZIO remote control at the device and press the POWER button. If the device powers off, setup is complete.
If not, repeat steps with a different code.
Vizio 2 digit, 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For VIZIO TV
vizio Universal remote codes 2 Digit for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 3 Digit for programming Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 4 Digit Remote Codes for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 5 Digit programming Codes for Vizio TVs
Vizio remote codes to Program vizio tv with verizon Fios Universal Remote
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
Vizio remote codes for Philips RC, Motorola, and Scientific-Atlanta AllTouch remote controls
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
How to Program a Vizio Remote Control
Program the Vizio Remote Control For Cable TV
1. Power on the cable TV set-top box.
2. Press the "CBL" button on the Vizio remote control.
3. Push and hold down the "SET" button until the LED indicator light flashes twice.
4. Enter the remote programming code for your cable TV box with the Vizio remote's numeric keys. Wait for the LED indicator to flash twice after you enter the last number.
5. Point the remote control at your cable TV box and then press the "POWER" button to switch off the cable box.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a DVD Player or Recorder
1. Power on the DVD device.
2. Press the "DVD" button on the Vizio remote control.
3. Push and hold down the "SET" button until the LED light flashes twice.
4. Enter the code for your DVD. Wait for the LED indicator to flash twice.
5. Point the remote control at your DVD device and press the "POWER" button to switch it off.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a VCR
1. Switch on the VCR.
2. Press the Vizio remote button that you want to use for the VCR; for example, you might want to select the "Audio" button if you don't have a home audio system.
3. Press and hold the "SET" button until the LED light flashes twice.
4. Enter the remote code for your VCR. Wait for the LED indicator to flash twice.
5. Aim the Vizio remote control at the VCR and press "POWER" to switch off the device.