Programming with Direct Entry
To program your remote to control up to four
components, follow these steps:
1. Manually turn on the component you wish to program the remote to operate.
2. Find the four-digit code for your brand of TV, VCR, DVD, satellite receiver, cable box, or digital TV converter in the enclosed code lists.
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH key until the indicator light turns on.
4. Release the CODE SEARCH key.
5. Press and release the TV, VCR or SAT·CBL·DTC key. The indicator light blinks and then remains lit.
Note: DTC references digital TV converter.
To program the DVD·AUX key: Press the
DVD·AUX key. To control a DVD, press the VCR key. To control a TV, press the TV key. To control a satellite receiver, cable box, or digital TV converter, press the SAT·CBL·DTC key. The indicator light stops blinking and remains lit.
6. Enter the four-digit code, using the numeric keypad. After the code is entered, the indicator light turns off.
Note: If the indicator light blinks multiple times, you’ve entered an invalid code. Start from step 2 again.
7. Aim the remote at the component and press the ON·OFF key. The component should turn off.
Note: If your component does not respond, try all the codes for your brands. If the codes do not work or your brand is not listed, try the Code Search Method that follows.
Smart TV Universal Remote Codes
Home Theatre Universal Remote Codes
Remote Codes For Audio Receivers
Universal Remote Codes By Brand
Remote Codes For DVD Players
Streaming Media Player Remote Codes
Digital Converter Remote Codes
Remote Codes For Video Projectors
Universal remote codes
Connecting Devices To TV
Replacement Remotes For TVs
Replacement Remotes For DVR
DVD Blu-Ray Player Region Codes
Directutor has Universal Remote for tv, full list of universal remote codes, GE remote codes, RCA remote codes, Philips remote codes, Samsung remote codes, LG Remote codes
Disclaimer: DirecTutor.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Republication of the contents are expressly prohibited without the written consent of DirecTutor.com for commercial purposes.Comments to : DirecTutor.com Copyright © 2023, DirecTutor.com