How to connect a universal remote to a TV :
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device Button you are assigning to AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER button. Your device should turn off.
Note: If your device does not respond to the first code listed, If your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. does not respond after you have tried all the codes for your brand or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your codes by following the steps below.
1.Turn on the device you wish to program.
2.LIGHT lights, then release. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR
3.programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device
button you are assigning to AUX. Press and release the device button for the device you are
4. 2 seconds between each time you press POWER. Important: You may have to press POWER up to 250 times.Press and release POWER until your device turns off. Wait at least
5.INDICATOR LIGHT will go off.
When your device turns off press the ENTER/SAVE button. The SLEEP FEATURE (RM94902, RM94904 and RM94905) This feature will turn off your TV at the time you choose from 1-99 minutes.
To Use the Sleep Feature:
1. Press and hold the SLEEP button until the INDICATOR LIGHT stays lit.
2. Enter time in minutes using the numerical keypad. (Minutes 1-99;press 0 before the actual number).
3. Lease remote aimed at television. The Sleep Function will not function properly unless the remote is left aimed at the television.
Turn Off the Sleep Feature:
Press and hold SLEEP until the INDICATOR LIGHT blinks or press the
POWER button to turn off the TV.