How To Use Different Ebiz Instance With The Same SIebel Instance
To move to the next stage in the lifecycle some times you need to use the same CRMOD instance with a new Ebiz instance. What are the considerations to be aware of.
The question comes down to whether you want to use the same SOA instance or not.
Since you are only moving Ebiz then it primarily uses the DB and apps adapter to connect to Ebiz. This means you are likely to only need to:
a) change any datasource in SOA pointing to point the new Ebiz instance.
b) the XREF_DATA table will need to be truncated.
c) All configuration for Ebiz will need to be validated e.g. cross references and DVM's etc. e.g. validate all post install steps.
d) This option will leave any existing ESB and BPEL data.
This means you will not need to reinstall SOA or AIA just point the existing PIP install elsewhere.
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- Siebel Webservice And EAI - Basic Concepts ans Steps Involved (50.0%)
- How can I hide the superfluous message in the “VBC error pop-up window“ (50.0%)
- Web Portal Integration with Siebel Applications (50.0%)
- XML Tools And Utilities (50.0%)
- Siebel XML Web Interface (50.0%)
- How To Add a New Property or Set the Value of an Existing Property in the Siebel Message XML that is Being Sent Out Through a Workflow Process (37.5%)
- How to define Siebel CRM specific service fields (Fault, Header) in .WSDL, generated for a Siebel Inbound Web Service? (37.5%)
- Automatic Logoff from the Siebel Client session, based on specific conditions. (37.5%)
- Report Formatting by editing XML in Oracle BI (37.5%)
- Using XSLT and Siebel builting methods to remove the null tag from Siebel Message (37.5%)