How are addresses for account stored in the vertical Siebel 7 – Industry Application
All the addresses are now being stored in the S_ADDR_PER base table instead of S_ADDR_ORG base table. This was done because of the data model changed for version 7 and the S_ADDR_ORG will be obsolete.
To verify this, spool the SQL in the application and note that the addresses for all the accounts are stored in S_ADDR_PER base table instead of S_ADDR_ORG base table.
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- Tracing Siebel server task with SQL Trace and TKPROF in Oracle (83.3%)
- How to use MISC SQL in Siebel to set the primary foreign keys in the EIM Step 11? (83.3%)
- How are index hints used in an EIM process (83.3%)
- How should EXPORT MATCHES and DELETE MATCHES be used in Siebel? (83.3%)
- Export data using dbisqlc.exe utility (83.3%)
- DataStage Interview Questions and Answers,Solution and Explanation - Part 5 (66.7%)
- Siebel Webservice And EAI - Basic Concepts ans Steps Involved (66.7%)
- How to Troubleshoot Database Errors Caused by Deleting Repositories using Siebel Tools (66.7%)
- Database Performance Considerations - Where indexes can improve performance and where not (66.7%)
- Data Stage Transformer Usage Guidelines (66.7%)