Handling Error - Unable to create the Business Service 'Web Service Deployment Service'
While trying to deploy a workflow process or a custom business service as Web Service, using "Deploy as Web Service..." right mouse click menu item of in Siebel Tools:
1) Unable to create the Business Service 'Web Service Deployment Service'(SBL-DAT-00227)
2) Could not find 'Class' named 'Web Service Deployment Service'. This object is inactive or
The missing standard Business Service is part of the Siebel Repository change that comes with the ACR331 delivery of the Siebel Fix Pack: 188.8.131.52 and above.
This ACR Backports Siebel Customer Order Management version 8.0 Catalog, Asset, Pricer, and CFG broker Web Services to Siebel 184.108.40.206, and also it backports the core framework (Hierarchy and EAI IO to XML Converter) to support the ability to subscribe to catalogs, customer assets, and prices from an external application as a service.
Complete the ACR 331 installation steps, outlined in the "Instructions for ACR 331" section of the "Configuration Instructions for Enhancements and Updates" chapter in the "Siebel Maintenance Release Guide" document.
This document is supplied starting with the 220.127.116.11 Fix Pack of 7.8 Release
After running of the Fix Pack for Siebel Tools, the REPPATCH folder of Siebel Tools installation root, will contain the "ACR331ImportFilesApps.v1205.zip" and "ACR331ImportFilesCore.zip" files with the to be installed Siebel Repository improvements.
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- How To Add a New Property or Set the Value of an Existing Property in the Siebel Message XML that is Being Sent Out Through a Workflow Process (133.3%)
- How can I hide the superfluous message in the “VBC error pop-up window“ (133.3%)
- Siebel Multi Lingual Changes – Considerations (133.3%)
- Web Portal Integration with Siebel Applications (133.3%)
- Using XSLT and Siebel builting methods to remove the null tag from Siebel Message (133.3%)
- Siebel XML Web Interface (133.3%)
- How to define Siebel CRM specific service fields (Fault, Header) in .WSDL, generated for a Siebel Inbound Web Service? (100.0%)
- Siebel Webservice And EAI - Basic Concepts ans Steps Involved (100.0%)
- What are "major schema version" and "minor schema version" in SRFdiff? (100.0%)
- Disable ST eScript engine (100.0%)