How can you overcome career stagnation?
- Use self-evaluation to examine what specifically makes you unhappy with your career and what you're passionate about.
- Come up with a strategy for getting your career where you want it to be.
- Commit fully to your plan for change, accepting this will require sacrifices and there will likely be setbacks along the way.
How can you benefit from someone who has overcome career stagnation?
- By modeling their behavior.
- By asking for their advice.
- By viewing them as an inspiration.